Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

emails from pst to thunderbird

user99185348831932031184250090785060259573

Hello,

I started using Thunderbird, I need to add my archive email from pst file to Thunderbird. How can I do it?

Hello, I started using Thunderbird, I need to add my archive email from pst file to Thunderbird. How can I do it?

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

MailStore Home (Windows, free) will import pst files, which can then be exported to mbox files that can be imported to TB, either manually, by copying into Mail/Local Folders in the profile, or with the ImportExportTools NG add-on.

@sfhowes thank you, so simple