Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Amazon assistant help

ladydessa1

I cannot download Amazon assistant. It says I have to install firfox to get it, I already am on firfox but can’t find to download. If I go to Amazon it says the same thing I must download Firefox. I had the same problem with chrome.

I cannot download Amazon assistant. It says I have to install firfox to get it, I already am on firfox but can’t find to download. If I go to Amazon it says the same thing I must download Firefox. I had the same problem with chrome.

All Replies (1)

Hi

You will need to be using a desktop computer version of Firefox.

When using Firefox for desktop, head to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/amazon-browser-bar/ to install Amazon Assistant.

I hope that this helps.