Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Since 91.6esr (64bit) I haven't been able to access my amazon books

davecraddock

When I go to amazon and attempt to use the 'read online' facility the kindle cloud reader seems to load then puts up an 'Unable to load content' message. The same thing happens when I try to use the 'look inside' feature while browsing the kindle store.

I have turned off all blockers (noscript ABP) etc and have also turned off advanced protection.

DaveC

When I go to amazon and attempt to use the 'read online' facility the kindle cloud reader seems to load then puts up an 'Unable to load content' message. The same thing happens when I try to use the 'look inside' feature while browsing the kindle store. I have turned off all blockers (noscript ABP) etc and have also turned off advanced protection. DaveC

All Replies (2)

It would help if you provide the exact steps to replicate your issue. Try downloading another copy of Firefox, run it from the folder and see if you have the same issue.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/#product-desktop-release

Modified by jonzn4SUSE

Thanks I'll give that a try DaveC