This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Keyboard navigation in Google Street View is broken
- Firefox 96.0.2 on Mac (others also have this behaviour)
- Go to an address on maps.google.com and drag the StreetView icon to enter StreetView
- Hold down the left or right arrow keys on the keybaord to rotate
- After lifting the key again, the view continues to spin (it should only turn when holding down the key)
- No other input is possible and the window has to be closed
Uh strangely this seems to now work okay ... I've seen this issue for months and now overnight it looks like it works?Read this answer in context 👍 0
All Replies (1)
Uh strangely this seems to now work okay ... I've seen this issue for months and now overnight it looks like it works?