Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox reloads every time I tab out

Abisha

Every time I "tab out" to another app on my phone, and tab back in yo Firefox, it causes the page to reload.

I'm using a Galaxy S20+, so there is no shortage of RAM or any system specification - and this issue does not happen with Samsung Internet or Google Chrome.

Can this be fixed - else I will have to return to Samsung Internet.

It's very annoying having to redo forms etc. just because I switched back and forth between apps.

Every time I "tab out" to another app on my phone, and tab back in yo Firefox, it causes the page to reload. I'm using a Galaxy S20+, so there is no shortage of RAM or any system specification - and this issue does not happen with Samsung Internet or Google Chrome. Can this be fixed - else I will have to return to Samsung Internet. It's very annoying having to redo forms etc. just because I switched back and forth between apps.

All Replies (1)

Hi

Thank you for your question.

This does appear to be an issue that our developers are aware of. You can follow progress on this at:

https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/19291