VPN on Kindle Fire
When I tried to download VPN on my Kindle Fire, Mozilla created a second subscription instead of using the already existing subscription (entitled to 5 devices). How do I cancel the second subscription> Thank you.
All Replies (1)
Thank you for reaching out,
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you purchased Mozilla VPN through an app market (App Store, Google Play, and other app markets) your purchase is subject to that app market's rules and might not qualify for a refund.
Instructions on how to request a refund for all platforms:
- Open Mozilla VPN and click (or tap) the Settings vpn settings icon icon.
- Scroll down and click (or tap) Get Help.
- Click (or tap) Contact us.
- Fill out the form with your request by completing the following fields:
- Enter “Refund Request” in the Subject (optional) field.
- Explain why you are requesting a refund in the Description of issue field.
- Click (or tap) the Send button.
- You’ll see a refund back to your card in 5-10 business days.
I hope you may find this helpful, and please let me know if you need anything else.