Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked Archived

new update

dcoreau

[Locked as a duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1338235. Please follow up there, thanks.]

would you please change firefox back to the previous version. I DON'T LIKE PHOTON COLORS. the old way was much better.I DON'T LIKE PHOTON COLORS. i want the one i had before this update. are you a robot or a live person? i asked this question before, i get the same answer. I DON'T LIKE PHOTON COLORS. we want the old version back.

''[Locked as a duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1338235. Please follow up there, thanks.]'' would you please change firefox back to the previous version. I DON'T LIKE PHOTON COLORS. the old way was much better.I DON'T LIKE PHOTON COLORS. i want the one i had before this update. are you a robot or a live person? i asked this question before, i get the same answer. I DON'T LIKE PHOTON COLORS. we want the old version back.

Modified by Chris Ilias