Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Not possible To open any website -

w.silvia

Hello dear supporters,

Since a few Days I cannot reach any website. Or sometimes Websites Doesn’t load completely and get stucked. Or sometimes there is a reduced layout loading on the websites I want to go to _ more like in html mode.

different errores occur Browsing with Firefox:

SSL_ERROR_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE_ALERT SSL_ERROR_BAD_MAC_READ The wlan connection is stable - as in can Go in the Internet with other devices.

And the problem also occurs with other browers . Additional Info: (Also the Connection to the email servers communicates a problem with SSL: Failed to send the message. SSL has received an entry with invalid message authentication code. The settings for smtp.1and1.de must be corrected. ... then Every once in a while I can send messages )

Could you please help me to fix the problem with Firefox as I am in home office, like many of us, and working gets difficult like this.

Thank you Silvia

Hello dear supporters, Since a few Days I cannot reach any website. Or sometimes Websites Doesn’t load completely and get stucked. Or sometimes there is a reduced layout loading on the websites I want to go to _ more like in html mode. different errores occur Browsing with Firefox: SSL_ERROR_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE_ALERT SSL_ERROR_BAD_MAC_READ The wlan connection is stable - as in can Go in the Internet with other devices. And the problem also occurs with other browers . Additional Info: (Also the Connection to the email servers communicates a problem with SSL: Failed to send the message. SSL has received an entry with invalid message authentication code. The settings for smtp.1and1.de must be corrected. ... then Every once in a while I can send messages ) Could you please help me to fix the problem with Firefox as I am in home office, like many of us, and working gets difficult like this. Thank you Silvia
Attached screenshots

All Replies (2)

Thank you very much I will Check this out!