Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox will not display Vimeo videos any longer

lise1031

Firefox is my default and will not play Vimeo links - if i cut and paste link into Chrome it will work - so that means its a Firefox issue I want to speak to someone, not read suggestions, no time.

Firefox is my default and will not play Vimeo links - if i cut and paste link into Chrome it will work - so that means its a Firefox issue I want to speak to someone, not read suggestions, no time.

All Replies (1)

Is there a customer service phone number I can call