This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
please help me, how to see index folder, in my old computuer harddisk. umarım dilimi anlayabiliyorsunuzdur. eski kullandığım bilgisayarımın harddiskini yeni bilgisayarıma bağladım ve firefox klasöründen index dosyasını çektim. bunu nasıl açabilirim.
All Replies (1)
You can copy specific files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to recover personal data.
You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
Note that Firefox uses two locations for the Firefox profile folder (AppData\Roaming and AppData\Local), so make sure to look in the correct location. Location used for the main profile that keeps your personal data (Root Directory on about:profiles).
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)