Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Where I can download latest Thunderbird admx files for distributing the settings using AD Group Policies?

nmnm

I cant find where admx files for the latest Thunderbird are available for download.

I cant find where admx files for the latest Thunderbird are available for download.

All Replies (3)

Is this what you're looking for?

https://mozillagpo.sourceforge.io/

This is only for the GPO Add-on that is incompatible with the latest version of Thunderbird. I would like to get more permanent solution that also works with the latest updates and is independent of an Add-on. Firefox has done it https://github.com/mozilla/policy-templates/tree/master/windows Why Thunderbird stays behind?

Follow the progress of this here:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1578669