After so many tabs are opened due to certain reason i want to shutdown my pc and next day i want to open same tab how can i do this?? It is quite useful for employees.
If it has no functionality right now then please updat Mozilla and give new functionalities.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.0; E2363 Build/26.1.B.3.109) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.87 Mobile Safari/537.36
You mention a PC - are you using Firefox for the desktop or Firefox for Android?
I am using Firefox for desktop
Hi Ami95, Firefox normally retains your open windows and tabs when you use the Exit or Quit command. However, it doesn't work if you set Firefox to clear history when it closes.
(1) Exit or Quit
Closing individual windows makes it more difficult to restore your session fully. Instead, use the menu:
- "3-bar" menu button > Exit or Quit
- (Windows menu bar) File > Exit
(2) Restore Previous Session
This command should appear on the menu when a session history file is available at startup. You can access either:
- "3-bar" menu button > Restore Previous Session
- (menu bar) History > Restore Previous Session
You also can set Firefox to restore the previous session automatically at startup. This article has more info: Restore previous session - Configure when Firefox shows your most recent tabs and windows.
If you have problems with the built-in feature, you can use an add-on to save your session. These are the ones I'm aware of that you might investigate/try out:
Use database storage:
Use bookmark storage: