TWO QUESTIONS: Prob: Latest Tbird sends 'automatic' copy of each email back to me in 'sent' & 'new mail'. 2) How can I copy and send videos with a live link?
I began to have this problem, it seems, with the latest update. Besides sending a copy to my 'Sent' folder, I'm also getting a copy of emails I send in my 'new' emails...so I'm getting 'double' copies. I normally move all 'important' emails to a named folder, for storage and reference. I work at home - gets lots of emails - and now have to check to see if I have a copy of an email already in a folder - or if this is just an 'extra copy' I didn't need that was sent anyway.
I'd also like to be able to copy and send videos on current news to friends - which include a screen shot of the video and a live link. This ability was removed from Tbird some time back, for some reason. I currently have to do copy the screen shot, then put 'LINK TO VIDEO:.............' with the url, below the video - instead of making the video itself 'clickable'. How can I make them clickable?
Thanks for all the hard work you all do!
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:64.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/64.0
re : Besides sending a copy to my 'Sent' folder, I'm also getting a copy of emails I send in my 'new' emails
Please post info: In Thunderbird
- Help > Troubleshooting Information
- click on 'Copy text to clipboard' button
- In this forum question, right click in a 'Post a Reply' text box and select 'Paste'.
- Remove everything do do with fonts and printers, but do not edit any onfo regarding accounts.
- Click on 'Post Reply'
State which account number is having the issue.