This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
How to disable smileys conversion on the graph?
I can not disable the conversion of emoticons to the graph. The program does not respond to the checkbox status in Settings. Version 52.7.0 (64 bit). Ubuntu 18.04 (64 bit).
I can not disable the conversion of emoticons to the graph. The program does not respond to the checkbox status in Settings.
Version 52.7.0 (64 bit). Ubuntu 18.04 (64 bit).
All Replies (3)
The conversions Thunderbird does are in parsing the body text, not in parsing the message header.
I am guessing the images are coming from the particular font your using.
The following are apparently some of unicode emoji. See http://xahlee.info/comp/unicode_emoticons.html
⸙ PALM BRANCH
Chosen Solution
work around appear to be to disable the noto color emoji font.
Bug 1458797 refers
Matt. I'm very grateful for your advice! The problem is exhausted!