This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Just updated to 59.0.1 and I am getting "Gah. Your tab just crashed." A LOT. What is the solution?
I've had the update for less than 24 hours, so I can only report the issue on REI.com's website, but I know the problem is not REI because I can surf the site using Safari with no problem. However, Firefox literally cannot navigate the site at all without crashing.
All Replies (1)
Hi, not a issue for me on that site. Any other sites you have issues with ?
Please consider turning on send info to Mozilla from with in Firefox before posting a question. This helps us help you. I have no info from your system that would help see things that cause issues. I have no info, like add-ons, Video Card Driver errors, nothing. So I guess : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''is the issue still there ?