how do I disable keeper
How do I disable the "keeper" popup window?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 28.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
To remove that malware : Go to the 3-bar menu (or 'Tools') => Addons => Extensions and look for any unfamiliar or suspicious looking extensions.
When you find any : remove them.
Do the same in Windows Control Panel.
However : most malware will be 'hiding' somewhere , so let's run malware scans :
Further information can be found in this article : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware?cache=no
Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. They all work differently - what one program doesn't pick up, the other might.