Firefox is broken
My mozilla collapsed! After i used my PC i left it open and it entered in sleep mode. When i reopened it, I entered mozilla and it was blank without the tabs that i had left open. I enetered history and asked to restore the previous session. 3 blank tabs opened without addresses, and since then my mozilla cant open any address, as also i tried to open oprtion, adds-on and nothing happened again. I restarted my PC but nothing happened again. What i have to do???
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 17.12.20093
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_45 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
How about uninstall Firefox Delete Mozilla Firefox Folders in C:\Windows Program Files and in C:\Program Files(x86) Then reinstall with a Full Version Install for Firefox 56.0.2 https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/ Note : Firefox 57 Quantum release date Nov 14th
Is there a reason it shows your running version 49 ?? If wanting to stay with a older browser that still gets security updates the Extended Release Version 52.4.1 Full Version Installer. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/
You need to update your Flash as it and Firefox 49 are security issues. Flash Player Version: 22.214.171.124 https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, Win IE . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download. <Windows Only>
I would also go to the control panel and open java and update it. also : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.