This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Thunderbird is not receiving emails from my service provider. They will not help with Thunderbird. How do I get the emails to come into Thunderbird?
My internet service provider is TDSNET. I can see my emails through their email server, but their email client is very poor and does not provide the options that Thunderbird does. I have been using Thunderbird for a long time, but in the last few days none of my emails are coming into Thunderbird from TDS. I called TDS and they would not help since the email client is not one of theirs. What do I need to do?
All Replies (1)
In order for us to better investigate this issue you need to add a little more non-personal information. Please add the troubleshooting information to your post.
To find the Troubleshooting information:
- Open Help (or click on three-line-icon and select Help)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Use the button Copy to clipboard to select all. Do not check box "Include account names"!
- Paste this in your post.
Please also add the result of these troubleshooting steps to your post
- Does Thunderbird work in TB Safe mode (see Thunderbird Safe Mode)?
- Do you use anti-virus and firewall software? What is the version?
- Who is the email provider?
- Who is the internet provider?
Please post back with this information and any other questions you might have.