This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Is it possible to downgrade plugin ( in my case 'rested' ) to previous version?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0
Yes it is.
All you have to do is:
- go to the addon's page at addons.mozilla.org
- click Info located on the right side of About this Add-on
- or scroll to the bottom and open the Version information tab
- click See complete version history >>
Yes it is. All you have to do is: # go to the addon's page at addons.mozilla.org #* click '''Info''' located on the right side of ''About this Add-on'' #* or scroll to the bottom and open the '''Version information''' tab # click '''See complete version history >>'''