Outlook live blocked by Mozilla Firefox
"Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to outlook.live.com. Invalid OCSP signing certificate in OCSP response. Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_INVALID_SIGNING_CERT"
i can go thanks to Google Chrome
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- EA SPORTS Game Face Plugin 126.96.36.199
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.131.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- Unity Player 5.2.0f3
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
hi SquallLion1, microsoft is currently having some issues with their server configuration - please try to reload the page a couple of times (by pressing F5) and see if it is loading then.
thank you. i will.
no issue with Google Chrome. then, Firefox is guilty
apparently firefox is the only browser which checks for a valid OSCP stapling response for certificates on each secure connection.
in order to temporarily overwrite that, please enter about:config into the firefox address bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up) & search for the preference named security.ssl.enable_ocsp_stapling. double-click it and change its value to false - this will degrade a security feature in firefox, so please revisit it in a couple of days again after microsoft has fixed their stuff and turn it back on again then...
IT IS FIXED