Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Firefox is loading the website with very small type

cmiraco

When I log in to my Comcast mail account, it loads with very small typeface

When I log in to my Comcast mail account, it loads with very small typeface

All Replies (3)

Chosen Solution

Check your zoom controls. Holding down the <Control>(Mac=Options) key, press; + (plus) enlarge - (minus) reduce 0 (zero) restore

Hi, thanks for your advice. It was actually the Command key on my Mac keyboard that allowed me to bring the typeface back to normal. I pressed Command and 0 simultaneously.

Thank you!!!

Glad to help. Safe Surfing.