mozilla crashes with youtube?
Hello,i have problem,when i watch video by youtube all the time mozilaa crashes with any video,i delete cookies,i refrshed plugins,but problem was not a solved,may You help me to solve this problem
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Winamp Application Detector
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste those IDs into the "Post a Reply" box.
Note: If a recent Report ID does not start with bp- click on it to submit the report.
(Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the IDs. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like.)
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
f880a279-06a8-485d-987e-8a0fa3274958 28.09.2016 0:22 bp-392efb48-2ff2-40f8-854b-b8c042160927 28.09.2016 0:21 5cf673fd-0084-47b8-a902-5a1ff5cb57fe 27.09.2016 23:56 4cdd96ea-c261-461d-b5ea-3a655f1ff473 27.09.2016 23:47 d8d2811a-6f50-4661-b943-eda551470e45 27.09.2016 23:46 28427e21-c0fc-4c80-9943-a8003cd79719 27.09.2016 23:45
Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration. Since this feature was added to Firefox, it has gradually improved, but there still are a few glitches.
You will need to restart Firefox for this to take effect so save all work first (e.g., mail you are composing, online documents you're editing, etc.).
Then perform these steps:
- Click the menu button and select Options on Windows or Preferences on Mac or Linux.
- Select the Advanced panel and then the General tab.
- Uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Restart Firefox and see if the problems persist.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
If the problem is resolved, you should check for updates for your graphics driver by following the steps mentioned in these Knowledge base articles: