I am not able to open a URL, it can be opened in Safari
I am not able to open this web page:
when I try to open it forwards me to https://www.inbursa.com/Portal/?id_category=1
But it works in safari.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.16
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Confirmed. Win IE goes to; https://www.bancoinbursa.com/login/useraccessPortatil.asp
Firefox goes to; https://www.inbursa.com/Portal/?id_category=1
The sites must be related because the same woman is on both pages.
This looks like a problem with the server that sends a "HTTP/1.1 302 Object moved" response with a Firefox user agent.
HTTP/1.1 302 Object moved Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET Location: http://www.inbursa.com
Misspelling or removing Firefox in the user agent is sufficient to make it work.
- Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefx/47.0
You can contact the website to inform them about this issue with Firefox.