CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RIDE OF THIS ANNOYING BOX THAT APEARS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ON MY FIREFOX. IT STATES THAT Y\INFORMATION IS BEING DOWNLOAD
When i use Netflix i have an annoying white box on the left hand bottom of my page. if i move my cursor to this box and it moves to the right. it states that it is transferring data . Can you please tell me how to hide this. I am using win 10.
Thanking you Grahame
Additional System Details
- Foxit PhantomPDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
That tells you about where the browser is receiving data from. It also tells you the address of whatever link you have the mouse on.
I don't know if it can be turned off.
The information was helpful but it does not solve my problem. i did not always have the problem. i am not good with these forums so please excuse me if i have not used the correct protacol. Grahame
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
You can look at this extension.
- Status-4-Evar: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/status-4-evar/
- [/questions/1040120] How can I hide "Read/Waiting/Transferring data..." status?
I don't have a Netflix subscription, so I can't test this: If you use the full screen button for the video (assuming there is one), doesn't that hide the message?