Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I see new e-mail in inbox,eg, (1), but do not find any new email. Please let me know how I can find new e-mail.

Namita

I have been having problems with e-mail inbox. I receive new e-mail, showing (1) next to inbox, but no new e-mail has been received. I check all other folder, but there is no new e-mail.

Then I found that some of e-mails was actually received, but I could not read them. (My clients told me they replied, but I have not received)

Please let me know if you know solution. Thank you.

I have been having problems with e-mail inbox. I receive new e-mail, showing (1) next to inbox, but no new e-mail has been received. I check all other folder, but there is no new e-mail. Then I found that some of e-mails was actually received, but I could not read them. (My clients told me they replied, but I have not received) Please let me know if you know solution. Thank you.

All Replies (1)

I found that some of e-mails was actually received, but I could not read them.

What prevents you from reading the received message(s)?