Firefox 45.0 crashes and is extremely slow scrolling on some sites. Had to restore v. 44.02 that works properly with all sites. Anyone else with scrolling 45.0?
V. 45.0 has both intermittent crash and scrolling issues for some sites. Restored version 44.02 and the problems were eliminated for those same sites with the scrolling issue. Being used on a 27" iMac (2012) running OS 10.8.5. The scrolling on some sites is so interminably slow that this browser version is unusable.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- View PDF documents within your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
In the address bar, type about:crashes<enter>. Note: If any reports do not have BP in front of the numbers/letters, click it to submit them.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
Using your mouse, mark the most resent 7 - 10 crash reports, and copy them. Now go to the reply box below and paste them in.