why are some websites being censured so i cant view them
why are some websites being blocked mozilla acting like my mother telling what i can see
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 d0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Check for blocking add-ons or child protection programs. Also, check your other protection programs.
Are you getting any messages? Are you going to sites via search engines? No need for details, but are the sites ones your mother might have censored? Search engines like Google have settings that can enable or disable "safe" searching.
Firefox does have some built in protection and if you see messages from that it may be wise to take heed of them
Or maybe you are seeing security warnings such as these