Can't connect to FF-Sync "unexpected error"
When I try to connect to my FF-sync account from my home-pc's I always get an "unexpected error". Sometimes I have to wait almost a minute trying to log in before the error occurs. At my working-pc everythings fine... - Logging completely out of the account and back in doesn't help. - Also restoring the password and create a new account doesn't help. - Also restoring firefox to factory default doesn't work.
No more idea how I can solve this...
Everything else is working with no internet-connection-problems and a proxy is not in use.
Does FF-Sync use a special port for sync or something that my router maybe does block?
Thanks and Greetz, Claudio
Modified by Comyn
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Hi Claudio, You are not alone, we are investigating this at the moment. However to confirm any more details on the error
If you go to "about:sync-log" in the browser's URL bar, it should show a list of error logs that will give diagnostic information about what's going on. If there's anything there, please open a bug and attached the log files: