I can't install...I have downloaded 10 times but no install. How do I install?
I have not been able to install Firefox after I download it. How do I install it? The website says it install automatically but it is not doing that.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.11
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- f5 sam inspection host plugin, Ver. 7000.2012.1127.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
You will need to download the installer from here and then open the downloaded
This will open the installer and then you can follow the steps provided.