Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How can i reinstall Thunderbird on same computer

chrisellistaos

Almost all of Thunderbird works well. However, my local folders cause Thunderbird to freeze (not responding) whenever I try to open or delete a message stored in any local folder. So I thought reinstalling Thunderbird might correct the problem.

Almost all of Thunderbird works well. However, my local folders cause Thunderbird to freeze (not responding) whenever I try to open or delete a message stored in any local folder. So I thought reinstalling Thunderbird might correct the problem.

All Replies (1)

So I thought reinstalling Thunderbird might correct the problem.

It won't.

What is your anti-virus software?