The magnification of my Mozilla browser will suddenly change from 100% to 120% to 90%, etc. on it's own; why?
I'll just be scrolling through a page and suddenly text will get big or small. The menu selection is not open.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
You may have zoomed web page(s) by accident by holding the Ctrl key while rotating the mouse wheel. Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl/Command+0 (zero))