Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I have an old mac g4 tower running 10.3.9 that safari no longer works for. How can I get Firefox version 2.0.0.20?

OlderG4

Can you send me a downloadable copy of Firefox 2.0.0.20 onto my new MacBook Pro in order to transfer to my old Mac (as my old Mac can't use Safari to download it now). Obviously I don't want old Firefox trying to install itself on my new Mac. Thanks!

Can you send me a downloadable copy of Firefox 2.0.0.20 onto my new MacBook Pro in order to transfer to my old Mac (as my old Mac can't use Safari to download it now). Obviously I don't want old Firefox trying to install itself on my new Mac. Thanks!

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Hi, give internet life to your...old mac :-)

https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/2.0.0.20/mac/

thanks