Firefox not responding I've refreshed firefox didnt work and started firefox in safemode got a unresponsive plugin window.
When I'm watching video on NFL.com the page freezes then at the top of the screen firefox (not responding) I have to close the page, stop the program. This started three days a go. When ever Im watching videos online. I've refreshed firefox and started it in safe mode but the problem still happens.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
Issues have been previously linked to the McAfee Site Advisor extension. Try to disable it and see if the problem persists.
http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100162 How to uninstall SiteAdvisor
To disable it: Type "about:addons" in the Location bar Find the extension and click on its "Disable" button