Linux - fullscreen flash video opens on wrong monitor
When i click fullscreen button on a flash video (for example video embedded from Vimeo) it opens fullscreen on the wrong monitor. Not the one on which the action has been started, but on my laptop built in screen. Extremely annoying as I can't get fullscreen flash running on my external monitor , which I use as my main one. In Chrome it works correctly (but I know it uses Pepper). I'm running Firefox 40.0.3, on Fedora 21 (Linux 4.1.6 . Gnome 3.14).
Additional System Details
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Try to refresh the page when it does this.