Changed password, within 5 minutes, my location is stated as Herndon, Virginia when I live in Kenosha, WI. Why?
Looked over account activity and found that my location was from Herndon, Virginia. I was logged in from that location, however, I reside in Kenosha, WI. Am I being hacked/tracked or some form of malware on my computer? How do I resolve this issue? I am running a Mac using OS 10.9.5.
Do I need to do a clean install?
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.15
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
What does this webpage say about your location? http://whatismyipaddress.com/