Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I have a new computer that I need to migrate email from prior system. I downloaded program and it now says I have 2 accounts and I am stuck

bjsnell51

When I downloaded the program I must have done it twice and now have 2 identical account settings. It will not let me move beyond that to try to migrate the information from old computer.

When I downloaded the program I must have done it twice and now have 2 identical account settings. It will not let me move beyond that to try to migrate the information from old computer.

All Replies (1)