Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Task bar in Thunderbird is gone when trying to send

janicet

I was writing an email and clicked on something and now the words: SEND, DELETE etc. are gone. How do I fix this ASAP? Thank you!

I was writing an email and clicked on something and now the words: SEND, DELETE etc. are gone. How do I fix this ASAP? Thank you!
Read this answer in context

Chosen Solution

Just discovered that all I had to do was to push the Alt key! Thank you.

All Replies (4)

Rightclick on the area abow your message and select to show composition toolbar

I tried that all over but I can only come up with copy, cut paste, etc.

ok Try alt+V+T+M (opens Menu-toolbar) then View /toolbars/ Composition toolbar

Or my previous (in same field as Menu) Or Alt+V+T+o

Chosen Solution

Just discovered that all I had to do was to push the Alt key! Thank you.