How do I re-enable a non-verified add-on? I want to use Lastpass to coordinate my passwords.
My LastPass add-on could not be verified by Fire Fox and no longer works. I trust this software and want to continue using it. None of the Fire Fox help articles tell me how to re-enable it without having to edit the computer's brain, which would be more dangerous than any malware.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- LastPass Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Yes, there is a setting in About:config, its name is xpinstall.signatures.required. Double-click on the preference name so that its value is set to false. Now you can install unsigned extensions in Firefox. A browser restart is not needed.