why does firefox keep blocking google
Out of the blue Firefox will block Google (my home page) and display a security page stating
"This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.google.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure...."
After confirming the exception for Google I am presented with "Invalid URL"
Idiots on the wed concerning this issue always say the same thing as if no one has ever thought to clear the cache, delete the history, and restart Firefox; there has to be some other reason this keeps happening. Sometimes I give up an leave the computer because I cannot access Google.
The screen shot will not upload so if you would like to see them provide an email address and I will send them.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.13
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Google works just fine for me, have you tried checking your date and time? That could be causing this issue.
Also, do you have any security software on your computer? They can intercept and mess with secure websites.