This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how to increase mozilla firefox uploading speed?
I am working on a website. This site is very very Busy. More then 60,000 user hit this website at a time.There are any tips or tricks to hit this website directly and avoid busy message ?
All Replies (1)
Firefox is pretty fast already, but I have had a look around and have found a couple of things you could try.
- Start Firefox and type: about:config in the address bar and hit "Enter".
- Type: network.http.pipe in the Filter search bar on top.
- Double click on the network.http.pipelining string to change its value to true.
- If you use a proxy, set network.http.proxy.pipelining to true as well.
- Double click on the network.http.pipelining.maxrequests string to change its integer value to 35.
- Right click anywhere on the Configuration screen and select "New" and then "Boolean".
- Enter browser.turbo.enabled as the new Boolean name and click "Ok". Now set the value of the Boolean to true.
Another option that you may want to look at is the Fastfox addon. You can download it from here.
I hope this works for you. Please come back here if you need any further assistance.