This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
Can I use the same TB profile on my laptop and PC via Onedrive or iCloud? If so, how?
I know I can move the location of my TB profile and create new ones using Profile manager. I have done this using my Onedrive account and TB works fine. It would be very useful to be able to use the same Onedrive profile from two PCs but is this possible and how can I do it? Many thanks.
I know I can move the location of my TB profile and create new ones using Profile manager. I have done this using my Onedrive account and TB works fine. It would be very useful to be able to use the same Onedrive profile from two PCs but is this possible and how can I do it? Many thanks.
All Replies (1)
Chosen Solution
It is possible, but prone to failure. You can not simultaneously share a profile Network speed is critical. Thunderbird portable and a thumb drive would be a better solution.