My You Tube won't open either from original site or redirected videos, saying "Server not found"
My You Tube won't open either from original site or redirected videos, saying "Server not found". This occurs through Firefox, Chrome and Safari alike. I use Mac Book Pro OS X 10.8.5 I recently had a very intrusive YAHOO Browser take over the scenario without warning and didn't allow my normal Google search. I got rid of Yahoo apparently...but it affected this You tube issue it seems ? What to do ? Cheers
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Picasa plugin.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.
Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.
To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.