Learn the Basics. Get Started
- Make Thunderbird the Default Mail Client If Thunderbird is specified as your system's default email application, it will integrate with other applications (such as word processors and web browsers).
- Master Password Thunderbird can save usernames and passwords that you use to access your mail accounts. If you share a computer with anyone, it is recommended that you use a master password.
- Installing an Add-on in Thunderbird How to Install Add-on Extension
- Thunderbird Accessibility Features Find out about all of the Accessibility features available in Thunderbird.
- Maildir in Thunderbird Discussion of the Maildir interface introduced in version 38.