Learn the Basics. Get Started
- Make Thunderbird the Default Mail Client If Thunderbird is specified as your system's default email application, it will integrate with other applications (such as word processors and web browsers).
- Protect your Thunderbird passwords with a Master Password Make Thunderbird require you to enter a master password in order to view or use passwords you've told Thunderbird to remember.
- Installing an Add-on in Thunderbird Add-ons add functionality to Thunderbird or change its appearance. Learn how to install add-ons to Thunderbird.
- Thunderbird Accessibility Features Find out about all of the Accessibility features available in Thunderbird.
- Maildir in Thunderbird Discussion of the Maildir interface introduced in version 38.