Popular tips and solutions for Firefox for Android
- Update to the latest version of Firefox for Android This article shows you how to update to the latest version of Firefox for Android so you can use all the newest features.
- Private Browsing on Firefox for Android Private Browsing on your mobile device is great for viewing websites incognito - without saving information about the sites you visit.
- Sync bookmarks, tabs, history and passwords on Android Sync bookmarks, history, open tabs, form information and passwords on your Android devices. Learn how to sign up, connect or remove devices from your Account.
- Clear your browsing history and other personal data on Firefox for Android Firefox for Android makes it easy for you to delete your browsing information. You can even automatically delete your data every time you quit Firefox.
- Change the Homepage to a specific page Learn how to set your favorite page as your home page in Firefox for Android.
- How do I watch Flash videos with Firefox for Android? Watch Flash videos in Firefox for Android using tap-to-play. Configure your settings to enable or disable plugins with this procedure.
- Make Firefox the default browser on Android This article explains how to make links on your Android device open in Firefox by default.
- Firefox menu icon is missing on Android - how to access the menu Is the Firefox menu icon missing? Learn how to access the Firefox menu using the built-in menu button on your Android device.