Firefox Sync settings
- Managing devices using Firefox Accounts Find solutions to help you get started with devices on your Firefox Account.
- I'm having problems confirming my new Firefox Account Here are some common solutions to help you resolve issues such as missing confirmation emails and an outdated Firefox Account status.
- Remove a synced device from Firefox Accounts How to disconnect a device and clear its data from Firefox Sync.
- Reset your Firefox Account password with Recovery Keys Generate a recovery key so you can sign into your Firefox Account to regain access to your synced data, in case you forget your password.
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do This article explains what to do if you forget or lose your Firefox Account password and can't access your Sync account.
- How do I know the status of my sync? The Firefox Accounts toolbar menu lets you know when you are synced. You can personalize it with your own avatar.
- Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips If you've run into a problem getting Firefox Sync to work correctly, this article will walk you though the most common solutions.
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet This article describes what you should do to prevent someone from accessing your passwords on a lost device with Firefox Sync.
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts Firefox Accounts blocks sign in attempts if it detects unusual activity. Learn how to unblock your account.
- How do I set up Sync on my computer? Sync your bookmarks, history, passwords, add-ons and open tabs with another device, profile or version of Firefox. Learn how to set up Sync.