Firefox Sync settings
- Reset your Firefox Account password with Recovery Keys Generate a recovery key so you can sign into your Firefox Account to regain access to your synced data, in case you forget your password.
- Managing devices using Firefox Accounts Find solutions to help you get started with devices on your Firefox Account.
- Remove a synced device from Firefox Accounts How to disconnect a device and clear its data from Firefox Sync.
- I'm having problems confirming my new Firefox Account Here are some common solutions to help you resolve issues such as missing confirmation emails and an outdated Firefox Account status.
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do This article explains what to do if you forget or lose your Firefox Account password and can't access your Sync account.
- Fix passwords disappearing due to AVG security software AVG Password Protection can cause passwords and logins stored in Firefox to disappear after a recent Firefox update. Learn how to fix.
- How do I know the status of my sync? The Firefox Accounts toolbar menu lets you know when you are synced. You can personalize it with your own avatar.
- How do I set up Sync on my computer? Sync your bookmarks, history, passwords, add-ons and open tabs with another device, profile or version of Firefox. Learn how to set up Sync.
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet This article describes what you should do to prevent someone from accessing your passwords on a lost device with Firefox Sync.
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts Firefox Accounts blocks sign in attempts if it detects unusual activity. Learn how to unblock your account.
- How Firefox Sync keeps your data safe even if TLS fails Firefox Sync encrypts your data before it ever leaves your device, and ensures that the password to unlock this encryption is never transmitted to the server.