Thunderbird Accessibility Features
- Revision id: 102161
- Creator: Tonnes
- Comment: several changes, not perfect yet
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: satdav
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
There are many ways to make Thunderbird work with your accessibility needs.
In Thunderbird, you have the option to change your display options.
- To change this, open the menu panel by clicking the menu button in Thunderbird
- Click . The following screen will display:
- Click . The following screen will display
The following Screen Readers have been tested to work with Thunderbird.
Users have recommended the Theme Font & Size Changer add-on for changing the font size in Thunderbird. Click here to be redirected to install this add-on.
To find out about Accessbility features specific to Firefox, see Accessibility features in Firefox - Make Firefox and web content work for all users.
To find out more Accessbility Features for Firefox for Android, see Mobile Accessibility Features.