- Revision id: 11210
- Creator: Verdi
- Comment: Fixed link to register - was point to old tiki page
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Verdi
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: Verdi
1. Create an account
Creating an account gives you access to answering questions and editing articles, and will let keep track of and give you credit for your contributions.
2. Pick one of these great ways to get involved!
Love Firefox and just have a few moments to help? Help other Firefox users on Twitter. It's fun and addictive. Good things will come to those who tweet!
Another fast and easy way to help! Share your knowledge of Firefox by pointing people to the right help articles and providing troubleshooting steps for their individual questions. Currently we are particularly looking for people with access to Firefox on Android and Firefox Home.
The most social way to contribute - help by chatting directly with users of Firefox. You can guide users through documentation and tackle new issues, all with the real-time assistance of the SUMO community.
If you like to write or teach, improving the articles in the Knowledge Base is great way to help thousands of people each week. Currently we are looking for contributors to proof read the English KB and Reviewers for Linux.
Make the Knowledge Base available in your language and help us make Firefox support global! Currently we are looking for a Finnish and a Svedish localizer.
A little about us
Firefox Help, also known as SUMO (our nickname comes from our URL, SUpport.MOzilla.com), is not just a place for Firefox users to get support, it's also a community of volunteers from around the world. In addition to working directly with Firefox users we also work with other teams such as Quality Assurance to make sure new issues are documented and fixed as soon as possible and with Firefox developers to help make Firefox even better. Meet the Team on our Site Credits page!
Talk to us
We want to hear from you! Got ideas for improving Firefox Help, questions about helping, or just want to know more about us? Here's how to get in touch:
- Contributors Forum: This is the main place where we talk about everything related to Firefox Help.
- #sumo IRC channel: The best place to chat with other contributors. You can also find the Firefox Help staff there: David Tenser (djst) - Project lead, Cheng Wang (Cww) - Forum guru, Kadir Topal (Topal) - Community manager, Michael Verdi (michaelverdi) - Knowledge Base content manager, and Matthew Middleton (zzxc) Live Chat master. If you don't have an irc client, connect via Mibbit.
- Firefox Support (SUMO) blog: the latest project updates and developments are discussed here.