Receive tabs on Firefox for Fire TV
Send websites from your phone, tablet or computer to your Fire TV! All you’ll need are Firefox on both devices and a free Firefox Account.
Before you start: Sign up for a Firefox Account (it's free!) to use this feature along with Sync, Firefox Lockwise, Firefox Monitor, and many others. This step requires email confirmation.
- Sign in to your Firefox Account on your phone/tablet or computer and Firefox for Fire TV.
- Android users: You’ll need Firefox Preview to use this feature. It will not work on Firefox for Android.
- Firefox for iOS: Tap in the menu panel > Sign in to Sync.
- Firefox Preview: Tap the menu (three dots) > > Turn on Sync.
- Firefox for desktop/laptop: Tap the avatar on your toolbar > .
- Firefox for Fire TV: Select the Send Firefox tabs to Fire TV button on your toolbar, click Sign in.
- For your security, you’ll be asked to confirm your sign-in via email. You can do this using any device, not just your sign-in device.
- Load the page/video on the device you will send from.
- Send the tab to your Fire TV from any of these devices:
- Select your Fire TV from the list of devices to send to.
- Tap to confirm.
- The page will open in Firefox on your Fire TV.
If you send multiple pages to your Fire TV, Firefox will open the last sent page.