Import bookmarks from Google Chrome
Firefox lets you easily import bookmarks and other data from Google Chrome. This article gives you step-by-step instructions for getting it done.
Click the Library button , then click . Scroll to the bottom and click .Click the Bookmarks button and select to open the Library window.
- From the toolbar in the Library window, click and choose
- In the Import Wizard window that appears, select Chrome, then click
- Firefox will list the types of settings and information it can import. Select the items you want to import.
- Cookies: Small bits of information stored on your computer by some websites that are used to keep you logged in, store your options, or do other things.
- Browsing History: Information on the sites you have visited.
- Saved Passwords: Your usernames and passwords that Chrome remembered.
- Bookmarks: Web pages you have saved in your Chrome bookmarks.
- Click to import the selected items. The wizard shows what was imported.
- Click to close the window. The items you selected should now be available.
Because Chrome defaults to saving bookmarks in its bookmarks toolbar, you should be able to find your imported bookmarks in a folder named From Google Chrome in the Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar. For more information on using bookmarks in Firefox, see Bookmarks in Firefox.