If you forgot the password you use to log in to Mozilla VPN, reset it to a new one, then log in to Mozilla VPN with your new password.
Your other devices will stop synchronizing after resetting your password, and you may lose some of your synced browsing information (unless you reset your account with recovery keys). We will be able to recover your payment information but not your browsing information, bookmarks, and logins.
- Open Mozilla VPN and click (or tap) .
- Enter your email address in the email field and click (or tap) .
- Click (or tap) Forgot your password in the next screen.
- Your browser will open with a Firefox accounts page to reset your password.
- Enter the email address associated with your account in the password reset screen and click (or tap) .
- You’ll receive a password reset email in your inbox with a link to create a new password.
I’m still unable to log in to Firefox accounts
If you're still having issues to log in, contact us directly:
- Open Mozilla VPN.
- Click (or tap) at the top right corner of the application.
- Click (or tap) .
- Enter your email address and details about your issue.
- When complete, click (or tap) .