If you forgot the password you use to sign in to Mozilla VPN, you can reset it to a new one, then sign in to Mozilla VPN with your new password.
- Open Mozilla VPN and click (or tap) .
- Enter your email address in the email field and click (or tap) .
- Click (or tap) Forgot your password in the next screen.
- Your browser will open with a Mozilla account page to reset your password.
- Enter the email address associated with your account in the password reset screen and click (or tap) .
- You’ll receive a password reset email in your inbox with a link to create a new password.
I’m still unable to sign in to my Mozilla account
If you're still having issues to sign in, contact us directly:
- Open Mozilla VPN.
- Click (or tap) at the top right corner of the application.
- Click (or tap) .
- Enter your email address and details about your issue.
- When complete, click (or tap) .